[lldb-dev] skip some tests with "check-lldb"

Jim Ingham via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 20 10:46:02 PDT 2018

When I am working on some changes and there are tests I know I've broken but don't want to fix just yet, I just edit the test file and skip it using the skip decorators.  You have to remember not to check in the skips when you check in whatever change you are making - but presumably by the time you are ready to submit something you will have fixed the tests anyway.  That's much simpler than trying to monkey with the test runner to do your bidding.

Jim