[lldb-dev] [libcxx-dev] LLVM Relicensing Update

Chandler Carruth via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 16 17:15:14 PDT 2018

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 4:51 PM Pavan Maddamsetti <
pavan.maddamsetti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear LLVM community,
>
> Please do not agree to relicense LLVM under the Apache 2 license.

This has already been discussed extensively. Please see the posts I cited.
I don't really want to re-discuss this, there was clear consensus in the

I acknowledge that some still have concerns, but I don't think
re-discussing it here is going to be constructive. If there is new
information, then a new discussion (not this thread) should be started.
However, the content of your email brings up points that have been
discussed already.