[lldb-dev] [llvm-dev] Updates on SVN to GitHub migration

Anton Korobeynikov via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 8 12:53:27 PST 2018

Some status update wrt GitHub SVN bridge.

It does not work for any non-trivial (= LLVM) repo. I filled the issue
there, however, there is no ETA when it will be fixed. Even worse,
there are no promises that the issue will be addressed at all. Though
they are aware that this is the issue for us.
On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 12:53 PM Nico Weber via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> What's the status here?
>
> Can someone keep https://llvm.org/docs/Proposals/GitHubMove.html updated with the current status of things?
>
> And once things are usable, probably update https://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#for-developers-to-work-with-a-git-monorepo as well.
>
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 4:57 AM Jacob Carlborg via lldb-dev <lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 2018-10-24 08:25, Whisperity via cfe-dev wrote:
>> > They are not shown in the project graph, but if you open the "branch"
>> > drop down it has a tab named 'Tags'.
>>
>> It shows some tags there, but not all of them. But clicking "releases"
>> then "Tags" will show this page [1], which seems to include all of them.
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/llvm-git-prototype/llvm/tags
>>
>> --
>> /Jacob Carlborg

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University