[lldb-dev] LLDB Process Attach Failed When Waiting

Ryan Lovelett via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 31 12:40:00 PDT 2018

Well at least there is a little good news. I understood way more of
those logs than I thought I did.
> So two issues here:
> 1 - we need a better error message when vAttachWait returns
> unsupported> 2 - fix lldb-server to support vAttachWait

A few questions.

What is the protocol here? Can/should I report the issues at
https://bugs.llvm.org/ ? Or is that something that a project member
needs to do? Assuming that I can, would this be two seperate issues or
one "large" issue?
Barring that this is not something someone else might implement
better/faster than me. Considering I have zero LLDB development
experience is this something that I could tackle?