[lldb-dev] cmake incremental OSX is red

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 20 10:32:27 PDT 2018

That check was separated out from a larger test so we could put skipIfLinux
around it (in r327977). I'm not sure why it's failing, but it's probably
some silly typo. Unfortunately I don't have time to look at it today.

I am hoping that the fix is obvious. If it's not, you can revert that
patch, and I'll check it out tomorrow.

pl