[lldb-dev] Do we have any infrastructure for creating mini dump files from a loaded process or from a core file?

Adrian McCarthy via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 13 13:38:05 PDT 2018

Zach's right.  On Windows, lldb can produce a minidump, but it just calls
out to a Microsoft library to do so.  We don't have any platform-agnostic
code for producing a minidump.

I've also pinged another Googler who I know might be interested in
converting between minidumps and core files (the opposite direction) to see
if he has any additional info.  I don't think he's on lldb-dev, though, so
I'll act as a relay if necessary.