[lldb-dev] Cannot install from source

nu quaquaraqua via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 23 09:09:36 PDT 2018

just a quick update, I moved on by commenting out the lines 40-42 in
build/tools/lldb/scripts/cmake_install.cmake:

if("x${CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT}x" STREQUAL "xUnspecifiedx" OR NOT
CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT)
  file(INSTALL DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/lib" TYPE DIRECTORY
FILES "/opt/llvm/build/lib/python2.7")
endif()

Quack