[lldb-dev] Cannot install from source

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 18 09:19:01 PDT 2018

When I do a build on Linux, in <build>/lib I see a directory called python2.7, with a subdirectory site-packages. Do you not see this?

Are you building with a different python version than 2.7.x?

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project