[lldb-dev] Adding D language demangling support

Davide Italiano via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 26 22:06:12 PST 2018

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 8:45 PM, Timothee Cour via lldb-dev
<lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> I made it work:
> https://github.com/llvm-mirror/lldb/pull/3
> (note: also requires the D plugin on D side which I can submit to
> another repo separately, and which is small)
>
> not sure if lldb accepts github PR's but that's the simplest I could do

No, llvm/lldb is still on svn so we don't really accept pull requests
yet. You can submit a new review on Phabricator though.
That said, thank you for your contribution.
For new languages, we want to have a high quality barrier for entry. I
really appareciate the fact that you took the time to split in
multiple patches.
Every change that needs to be committed to lldb needs to have a test
associated.
You may consider taking a look at the tests in `lit/` or the ones in
`test/` and add tests for your changes.
Don't hesitate to ask if you get stuck/have other questions.

Thank you,

--
Davide