[lldb-dev] problem with TestLoadUnload.py

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 23 13:08:50 PST 2018

I tried to put @skipIf(...) before setUp, but it didn't work. Currently I
have the build inside an if, checking for Hexagon. We don't support this use
of shared libraries, so all tests are skipped.

I certainly don't want to build the testcase 6 times, given that we're
moving away from that! But we need some general way to skip the build for
systems that can't build a given testcase. I have many tests skipped when
running without an OS, because we don't support c++11 in that mode.

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a