[lldb-dev] Adding breakpad "symbol" file support

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 4 03:27:18 PST 2018

On 03/12/2018 23:54, Leonard Mosescu wrote:
> Yay!
>
> In case anyone is interested in the details, the Breakpad symbol format
> is documented here:
> https://chromium.googlesource.com/breakpad/breakpad/+/master/docs/symbol_files.md

Thanks, Leonard, I actually didn't know about that document. :) (The
format seemed straight-forward enough, so I wasn't really trying to find
it either).

I also forgot to add that these breakpad files might also be interesting
as a test vehicle for the unwinder, as they provide a human-editable
format for describing unwind instructions.

pl