[lldb-dev] Failing LIT-based lldb-mi tests

Александр Поляков via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 10 17:06:44 PDT 2018

It seems that lldb-mi in such a situation just hangs:

build/bin/lldb-mi --synchronous bash
(gdb)
-file-exec-and-symbols "bash"
^done
(gdb)
=library-loaded,id="/bin/bash",target-name="/bin/bash",host-name="/bin/bash",symbols-loaded="0",loaded_addr="-",size="0"
-exec-run
^C^C
exit

It doesn't react to Ctrl+C and exit command.

--
Alexander