[lldb-dev] Advice on architectures with multiple address spaces

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 19 11:32:21 PDT 2018

Hexagon has a single address space, so we don't need to do anything like this.

When I worked on Motorola 56xxx DSPs we had memory spaces, but we didn't use RSP. We had our own protocol that used a struct for addreses, with the space (an enum, defined per supported core) and a uint32_t (later 2 of them) for the address.

Ted

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project

You might ask