[lldb-dev] did anyone konw LLDB support lldb + openocd to run dotest.py in bare board like ARM or other non-x86 architecture?

Ramana via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 30 02:08:31 PST 2017

These sort of issues I have faced in the past and in my case the
reason was I used the incorrect host triple while building LLDB (LLVM
etc).

Example:
   Assuming you are using GCC/G++ compiler to build LLVM+LLDB, I would
set the LLVM_HOST_TRIPLE to the one used in the library path and not
essentially that of the 'Target' in 'gcc -v'.

$ gcc -v
Target: i686-linux-gnu
$ ldd /usr/bin/gcc
libc.so.6 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6

Now, I would set LLVM_HOST_TRIPLE to i386-linux-gnu but not i686-linux-gnu.

See if that works for you.

- Ramana