[lldb-dev] Support for Error Strings in remote protocol

Ravitheja Addepally via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 27 08:18:54 PDT 2017

Hello,
       I would just like to add one more point to this discussion about
error strings being human readable or not, I guess the whole purpose
of having error strings, is to present them to human users right ? i mean a
use case of sending strings, that are not human readable won't be
required.

So I can work on this point and upload a patch for review. I will add all
people in this discussion in the review as well.