[lldb-dev] Emacs LLDB support & the GDB/MI Interface

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 31 11:24:31 PDT 2017

The original lldb-mi implementation was to get Eclipse talking to lldb. Since then there have been other people working on it, and other clients, but lldb-mi is not a full implementation of the MI protocol.

The best thing to do is give us a list of commands that are failing, in a bug opened in Bugzilla at http://bugs.llvm.org .

Ted

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project