[lldb-dev] Trying to use socketpair for lldb-server fails

Demi Obenour via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 21 18:54:13 PDT 2017

Sadly, that gives me nothing in the log file.  Also,
ConnectionFileDescriptor::Connect already seems to handle this case.

Running strace on all child processes gives a “Operation not permitted”
error from setsid().  That seems like the culprit, which is strange.

Would you mind providing the value you used for LLDB_SERVER_LOG_CHANNELS?

Demi