[lldb-dev] Python scripting in Windows LLDB

Jamie Madill via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 6 11:56:58 PDT 2017

I'm not actually too sure of the compatibility situation between Python
versions, but I think forcing a user to install a Python 3.5.x version is
quite reasonable for LLDB use.

  I can also upstream this if the community is interested.

Ted if you have a patch to fix the scripting feature for LLDB on Windows it
would be much appreciated by me and other Rust developers trying to use
LLDB with Visual Studio Code.

Jamie