[lldb-dev] test decorator working on linux, but not on windows

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 6 10:11:28 PST 2017

packages/Python/lldbsuite/test/lang/c/typedef/Testtypedef.py has this
decorator:

    @expectedFailureAll(compiler="clang", bugnumber="llvm.org/pr19238")

On Linux, I'm building with hexagon-clang, and this decorator fires, so the
test is xfailed.

On Windows, I'm building with hexagon-clang.exe, and this decorator is
evidently not firing, because the test fails instead of being xfailed.

Linux is using Python 2.7.8. Windows is using Python 3.5.1.

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a
Linux Foundation Collaborative Project