[lldb-dev] Recent Linux test failures

Robinson, Paul via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 28 09:09:56 PST 2017

Yesterday I mentioned that I had some LLDB test failures while trying an
LLVM patch, and Pavel requested more details.

This morning I built clang/llvm/lldb r296443; I had done
  cmake -DLLDB_TEST_COMPILER=$PWD/bin/clang
so that 'ninja check-lldb' would make use of the just-built clang.

'ninja check-lldb' reported 3 Failures and 12 Errors.  I found some
log files in 'lldb-test-traces' so I zipped up Failure* and attached
it to this email.  Let me know if you need other information.

Thanks,
--paulr