[lldb-dev] DWARF v5 unit headers

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 28 03:54:41 PST 2017

Thanks for the heads up Paul. I've tried your change on linux, and I don't
see any regressions, so it should be safe to land.

Regarding the test failures you were seeing: what is the system you were
testing this on? If it is linux, could you send me the list of failures --
I'd be interested in getting them sorted out.

regards,
pavel