[lldb-dev] About lldbHost

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 15 11:22:45 PST 2017

Yea, the flag seems like one you would want to use almost always, so I'm
not opposed to having it.  I'll see about making the changes in LLVM, even
if we end up not using it in LLDB, they seem useful in LLVM independently.

BTW, one difference in LLVM's mmap code is that in LLDB we always use
MAP_PRIVATE, but in LLVM if you are opening for readwrite it uses
MAP_SHARED.  Are you against using MAP_SHARED when mmaping with readwrite
privileges?