[lldb-dev] non-stop mode with lldb-mi?

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 3 07:54:23 PST 2017

That turns on and off async, but not non-stop.

I’m working on adding support for –gdb-set and –gdb-show non-stop, and will post my changes on phabricator when I’m done.

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project