[lldb-dev] New build machine in the cluster lldb-amd64-ninja-netbsd8

Kamil Rytarowski via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Apr 29 04:25:01 PDT 2017

I've managed to configure lldb-amd64-ninja-netbsd7 to run the unit
tests. There has been observed a regression as the number of passing
ones dropped recently from 600+/1200+ to 200+. I've reproduced this also
locally.

http://lab.llvm.org:8014/builders/lldb-amd64-ninja-netbsd7/builds/75

I'm still using google scripts. I think we should drop "upload test
traces" on !Google platforms.

Long term I'm planning to prepare my own set of scripts customized for
NetBSD. I'm evaluation inclusion LLVM and Clang tests in execution to
maximize usage of the new buildbot. Perhaps I will be able to spare my
time on it around September.

For now I will try to mark failing ones with expected failure and file
Bugzilla bugs for them. I'm going to turn on tests on
lldb-amd64-ninja-netbsd8.