[lldb-dev] LLDB performance drop from 3.9 to 4.0

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 20 11:03:06 PDT 2017

#2 is preferred.  When you do it, make sure to add lldb-commits in the
subscribers field.  You're also free to add specific people to the
reviewers field, but the mailing list specifically has to be on
subscribers.  Unfortunately, due to what I assume are bugs in Phabricator,
if you don't get the subscribers right the first time, you have to delete
and re-create the revision.  Adding it as part of an update will not cause
emails to start being sent to the list.