[lldb-dev] General question about thread context switching while single stepping

J.R. Heisey via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 7 15:02:49 PDT 2017

Greetings,

This is not related to LLDB but I don't know of a better forum where I can
post this question.

I want to provide a way to prevent or reduce the thread context switching
while single stepping in a debugger.

Can someone provide a reference to any source code or academic paper which
discusses or demonstrates mechanisms or logic to accomplish this?

Sorry if this seems vague but I am working with a proprietary embedded
platform.

Also these types of debugger issues are new to me.

Thanks,

J.R. Heisey