[lldb-dev] Using LLDB API on windows

Russell Greene via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 4 07:50:23 PDT 2017

Well I would guess the main problem is lldb being compiled in a msys
environment which I guess lldb recognizes to be so posix to try and launch
lldb-server. The results I gave you are from the mingw-w64-x86_64-lldb
package in msys2.

Pretty sure mingw and msvc have different ABIs though (at least for C++)
they have completely different name mangling algos.

-Russell