[lldb-dev] LLDB Evolution: Next Phase

Ed Maste via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 6 05:06:42 PDT 2016

On 3 September 2016 at 00:30, Kate Stone via lldb-dev
<lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> As a reminder, any pending commits you might have planned for LLDB this
> weekend must not break any of the bots we’re using to validate the health of
> the source tree.

Given the current non-functional state of the bots, what is the plan
for proceeding with the formatting change? For FreeBSD the bot was
building lldb but not running the tests and I was planning to manually
validate the tests.

For reference at r280675 on my FreeBSD desktop there are a few tests
that report errors (the libstdcpp ones, as FreeBSD 10 and later use
libc++), two that abort with an assertion ("Breakpoint update
failed!"), and three that sometimes time out (test_asm_int_3,
test_iter_registers_dwarf, test_with_dsym_and_python_api_dwarf).