[lldb-dev] Conditionally adding sources to the build

Dmitry Mikulin via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 30 16:29:45 PST 2016

Hi,

I’m trying to conditionally add source files to the lldb build based on a cmake configure time variable. I get the following type of errors for all sources not included in the build:

CMake Error at cmake/modules/LLVMProcessSources.cmake:83 (message):
  Found unknown source file
  /homes/dmitrym/buildspace/llvm-tot/llvm/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Process/FreeBSD/FreeBSDThread.cpp

  Please update
  /homes/dmitrym/buildspace/llvm-tot/llvm/tools/lldb/source/Plugins/Process/FreeBSD/CMakeLists.txt

Is there a way to work around/fix it or do I need to separate the files at the directory level?

Thanks.
Dmitry.