[lldb-dev] Bug in StackFrame::UpdateCurrentFrameFromPreviousFrame

Jason Molenda via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 14 13:41:25 PST 2016

Looks incorrect to me.  It was introduced with this change.  Adding Greg.

Author: Greg Clayton <gclayton at apple.com>
Date:   Fri Aug 27 21:47:54 2010 +0000

    Made it so we update the current frames from the previous frames by doing STL
    swaps on the variable list, value object list, and disassembly. This avoids
    us having to try and update frame indexes and other things that were getting
    out of sync.

    git-svn-id: https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvdb/trunk@112301 91177308-0d34-0410-b5e6-96231b3b80d8