[lldb-dev] Push work-in-progress plugin for Process NetBSD?

Kamil Rytarowski via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 12 18:23:13 PDT 2016

I keep locally almost 5k lines of code of the process plugin for NetBSD.

It's still not functional (there are bugs), but it has all or mostly all
of the code needed for amd64. Is it fine to push it upstream and
continue development against the version in-tree?

My code is based on FreeBSD with removed unsupported features, missing
in the current version of NetBSD.

It will be easier for me to keep it in sync with HEAD and should be
usable for other teams to take it into account in further changes.