[lldb-dev] SBListener not using a shared_ptr internally?

Paul Peet via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 25 15:16:08 PDT 2016

I am coding bindings for node.js which is basically V8 with an event
loop (libuv). So by the nature of nodejs, having "blocking" could stop
the whole event-loop, that's why I am trying to make WaitForEvent
non-blocking.

I am not using swig to do the port. It's more like directly using the
V8 api which surprisingly isn't that complicated.