[lldb-dev] exception "leaks" to debugger for win32

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 18 11:36:36 PDT 2016

Anything exception that is done by the implementation in order to implement normally stopping at the entry point should be covered up and not sent to the user. A thread has the notion of a private stop info and one that is produced for the public consumption. If this exception is indeed only showing up because this is the way we were able to stop at the entry point, we should not be showing that to the user.