[lldb-dev] Inquiry about Load Address

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 8 03:11:01 PST 2016

Hi,

could you give us a bit more background about what are you trying to
do? It's hard to answer the question without knowing a bit more...

On 8 March 2016 at 10:42, Ravitheja Addepally via lldb-dev
<lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>       I wanted to know if there is any existing API or a set of API's that
> could be used to retrieve the load addresses of the Modules ?

There is a GetLoadAddress function on SBSection
<http://lldb.llvm.org/cpp_reference/html/classlldb_1_1SBSection.html>.
I don't see one on SBModule though. What do you need this for?

> secondly Can
> we obtain the dumps of the loaded Elf 's like in the remote case
> transporting them from the target to the host ?

What kind of "dumps" are you looking for? Will
SBSection.GetSectionData() work? A lot of other data is available in
the other SB classes, but it's hard to answer this without knowing
what exactly you are looking for.

pl