[lldb-dev] [cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [3.9 Release] Release plan and call for testers

Robinson, Paul via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 13 07:24:48 PDT 2016

+1.  My understanding is that 2.9->3.0 came with some huge internal changes
(overhaul of the type system, maybe? this slightly predates my involvement
with LLVM so I'm not entirely sure) and warranted a major-version change
regardless of the .9->.0 thing.

I don't think 3.10 should be confusing to anyone, really.  The version
number is a tuple, not a string or a decimal fraction.
--paulr