[lldb-dev] Typing in lldb is broken

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 18 02:29:11 PDT 2016

Hi,

This is probably some interaction between LLDB *and* your terminal.
Hard to say why without knowing your environment. Could you check how
is your terminal configured (unicode yes/no, which emulation mode,
codepage, ...). Also try running "env" in your terminal and check for
anything out of place there. If you send these items over, someone
might be able to help.

good luck,
pl