[lldb-dev] Can someone help me getting the thread local variable tests on Linux passing after my changes in 274366?

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 4 02:43:07 PDT 2016

The correct incantation for the behavior you want should be now:
@expectedFailureAll(oslist=no_match(lldbplatformutil.getDarwinOSTriples())).
We are trying do drop the "Unless" versions of the decorators, as the
approach does not scale well. I've put the decorator in place now.

I'll put the tls issue on our radar. I don't think we've been aware of
it until now, and it's sounds like it would be a good idea to make it
work.

Thanks for fixing the breakage. BTW, you can get the cmake we are
using to build via "git clone
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/prebuilts/cmake/linux-x86 -b
lldb-master-dev". There is no installation required, just check it out
somewhere and run it.

cheers,
pl