[lldb-dev] LLDB-MI from Eclipse hangs

via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 1 01:13:29 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I am trying to simple "Hello World" program remotely on a MAC OS using
eclipse and lldb-mi. I followed the instructions available here: "
https://www.codeplay.com/portal/lldb-mi-driver---part-2-setting-up-the-driver".
I am facing below issue. Any suggestions would be of great help.

It is simple helloWorld C++ program. he program is running on machine A and
I am debugging it from machine B. When I remote debug from command prompt
using lldb-mi, I am able to debug it properly. But when I try to do it via
Eclipse from machine B:

- lldb-mi is tarting

- netstat on machine A shows that “debugserver" has ESTABLISHED connection
with machine B.

- But on Eclipse console it hangs after below command:

461,432 (gdb)

461,432 22^done,threads=[{id="1",target-id="Thread 1",state="stopped"}]

461,432 (gdb)

461,434 24-stack-info-depth --thread 1 11

If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks.

--
Have a nice day!
Regards,