[lldb-dev] Inquiry for performance monitors

Abhishek Aggarwal via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 4 04:49:04 PST 2016

Hello Pavel

As per my understanding, instead of doing it by expression evaluation
if the code (to enable pt and gathering the raw traces) is written on
lldb-server side, then also lldb-server will have to wait for the
inferior to stop in order to encapsulate all the traces in packets and
send them to client for analysis.

Is it possible that client can request the lldb-server to send it a
part of the raw traces while the inferior is still running?

- Abhishek