[lldb-dev] Problem running the test suite on Linux.

Siva Chandra via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 3 14:57:34 PST 2016

Our bot is running on Ubuntu 14.04 and is green:
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/lldb-x86_64-ubuntu-14.04-cmake

One thing though, the bot does not run the testsuite with clang-3.6.
About the unexpected successes, they are very likely tests which were
found to be flaky and marked as expectedFailure (or something similar)
to keep the bot green. Even the bot logs show these unexpected
successes.