[lldb-dev] LLDB bare-metal and 'load' command

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 16 09:23:28 PST 2016

Hi Abid,

How are you communicating with the ARM? lldb->gdbserver->jtag probe? We've discussed doing that kind of thing with Hexagon, but we're nowhere near implementing it.

"process launch" on linux can download the target to the remote machine when connected in platform mode. If you make your remote server and platform do that, it should handle what you need.

Ted

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project