[lldb-dev] Conditionally adding sources to the build

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 5 02:16:42 PST 2016

Hi,

I am not aware of anyone ever trying that. In theory it should work if you
copy the build and source folders to the other machine and run dotest.py
with the right arguments there, but I guess that is not what you meant by
"easy". The thing that I would try in this situation is to set it up so
that the build actually runs on the target device, but then use some distcc
tricks to offload the compilation to a more powerful machine. I am not sure
how easy would that be to setup though...

pl