[lldb-dev] Conditionally adding sources to the build

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 1 02:55:53 PST 2016

The way we have done this with Linux native register contexts was to
notionally leave the files in the build, but completely #ifdef out their
contents (see NativeRegisterConextLinux_arm.cpp).
It's not very nice, but I think it's better than having six subfolders,
each with a single cpp file. If you'll need to group more than one file
this way, then maybe a subfolder would make more sense though.

pl