[lldb-dev] [3.9 Release] Release Candidate 2 has been tagged

Hans Wennborg via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 18 18:51:22 PDT 2016

Dear testers,

3.9.0-rc2 was just tagged from the 3.9 branch at r279183.

This is a release candidate in the very real sense that if nothing new
comes up, this is be what the final release looks like. There are
currently no open release blockers, and no patches in my merge-queue.

Please build, test, and upload binaries to the sftp. Let me know how
everything goes.

>From this point, the branch is only open for fixing critical problems
(bad enough to warrant another test cycle) and release notes.

Thanks,
Hans