[lldb-dev] Moving test runner timeout logic into Python

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 23 14:56:18 PDT 2015

Yeah good idea.

Anyways, that's what I'm going after.

On the Windows front, is there any reason other than lack of
timeout/gtimeout why you wouldn't want timeouts?  I'm trying to figure if
there is any reason I would want to work this in as an optional thing.
 (Making it not optional would be slightly less complicated but either way
isn't particularly a big deal).

-Todd

--
-Todd