[lldb-dev] I see at least one test hanging...

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 22 09:38:09 PDT 2015

I suspect my issue may have been over-isolation.  While I only needed a new
process group, I did it by creating a new session.  The SIGQUIT used by
timeout/gtimeout may not be able to work across sessions.

I'm going to give this another try with just setting the process group
without creating a new session.  I'll watch that one as well as it goes
through the bot.

-Todd

--
-Todd