[lldb-dev] [Diffusion] rL248282: test runner: Unix systems now put inferior dotest in its own process group.

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 22 08:44:16 PDT 2015

Hey Zachary,

There is a Windows-specific subprocess.CREATE_NEW_PROCESS_GROUP flag that
you could potentially add to the Windows branch of the suprocess creation
call in dosep.py.  I'm not sure how useful that is on the Windows end as
this is mostly about console signal isolation, but I thought I'd call it
out in case you were interested in adding that to the Windows inferior
dotest.py creation.

-Todd

--
-Todd