[lldb-dev] top-of-tree build failure when using configure on Linux?

Rick Foos via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 9 10:39:30 PDT 2015

> Can you change it to CMake instead of configure?  I know that's not
> what you want to hear, but the configure build is on its way out, so
> you're going to have to do this at some point anyway.
Zachary, is the decision to drop autoconf across all projects or just
LLDB? The last time I proposed a cmake change, I was asked to add the
equivalent for autoconf.
(if autoconf is deprecated, I have some other builders starting that I
need to switch to cmake)

Ted, I was going to remove the builder before I left but didn't have
time. The tests were not going to be fixed for autoconf builds. BTW
hexagon-build-03 is up to date Ubuntu 15.04 if you care about the newer
gcc version.

- Rick