[lldb-dev] Looking for info on two rdars: 18684124, 15367233

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 9 08:10:06 PDT 2015

We have a chunk of tests that are marked xfail that pass right now on OS
X.  I'll go through those in the near future.

I'm also seeing several tests consistently unexpectedly pass on Linux
x86_64 (Ubuntu 14.04) built with clang-3.6.  I think at least some of them
fail with gcc-4.9, so they might need to be marked up based on the
compiler.  I plan to look at those soonish as well.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 6:21 AM, Ed Maste via lldb-dev <
lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Two tests are currently decorated with a @unittest2.expectedFailure
> referencing rdar tickets. These tests pass consistently for me on
> FreeBSD. Can I ask the Apple folks to look at these tickets and put
> details in a public PR if appropriate? Alternatively, shall I switch
> the tests to expectedFailureDarwin?
>
> Also, are these tests passing on Linux?
>
> -Ed
>
> test/driver/batch_mode/TestBatchMode.py
> @unittest2.expectedFailure("<rdar://problem/18684124>, lldb doesn't
> reliably print the prompt when run under pexpect")
>
> test/functionalities/inferior-assert/TestInferiorAssert.py
> @unittest2.expectedFailure("rdar://15367233")

-Todd