[lldb-dev] Support for smaller types in Scalar class

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 8 10:53:02 PDT 2015

Yes, Scalar used to support the smaller sizes correctly. Revision 245547 changed Scalar over to use llvm::APInt and llvm::APFloat and it might have messed up char/short support. Please do fix Scalar so it can support it. I believe llvm::APInt should be able to correctly support this. I will watch for your patch.

Greg